Skydelta services are operated through the Evolution Hub developed by i-Direct.
The Hub is a complete system for enterprise networks with DVB-S2 as forward link.
The platforms provide a power-packed range of competent and flexible satellite-based
Broadband solutions for individuals, business and corporate clients. Optimized for
IP networking via satellite, it offers versatility and scalability.
15000 Universal Satellite Hub (5IF/20 Slot) is an ideal satellite hub for
operating multiple high performance IP broadband networks. The Hub combines functionality
and flexibility into a scalable solution.
- Hub Chassis can house up to 20 iNFINITI® or Evolution® line cards
- Supports star, mesh and SCPC topologies
- 48-port Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface supports high carrier symbol rates
- High level of redundancy with hub daisy chaining and geographic redundancy
- Enables Host Network Operator (HNO) and Virtual Network Operator (VNO) configuration options
- Interoperates with high performance Protocol Processors and NMS servers for smart IP routing and load balancing
The Platform is operated from the HSS-Stellar teleport located in Cologne, Germany
and is connected to Eutelsat's satellite fleet. The platforms offer IP connectivity
& Data network services throughout the footprint area covered by W3A, W5 and EB-4A
with a quality reception on 80cm antennas.